Monday, September 19, 2011

Love My Job!

So as I have mentioned, I work for a Oculoplastic surgeon in Provo named Dr. Engen. I can not even tell you how much respect and love I have for this man and his practice. Back in May I left his office to start a new job in the direction i thought I wanted to pursue. It was a Chiropractic office in American Fork. I took the job thinking it would be a great opportunity to learn more about the human body and bones and X-rays. Which I did, i was able to learn how to take x-rays, develope them and treat patients with Electric Stimulation therapy, and Ultra Sound therapy. As I worked there I got to know all sorts of different people, and hear all about their life stories and backgrounds. I loved it. But shortly I soon realized how much I missed the surgical side of working in the healthcare world.
Being back at Dr. Engen's office I am happier then ever. He is so humble and amazing with patients. Not to mention everything is so fun. We see all sorts of different things. Skin Cancers, Orbital and Facial Fractures, Face lifts, Lipo suction Etc. I am so excited to learn more, and get started on my schooling for either Surgical Tech, or Medical assitant. Both of which i pretty much am with his office, but with out the proper schooling and degree, i cant go too far with it.
I am so thankful to be working for such an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and staff.

2 comments:

  1. Jord! I am so happy you enjoy what you do, that is important! I am happy i found your blog :) you're a doll! Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan! I just saw your blog link on Shayli's and was so excited, I didn't know you had one! Now please blog more so I can stalk you :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete